Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States. The good news? Heart disease can often be prevented when people make healthy choices and manage their health conditions. February is American Heart Month, so dedicate some time to your heart health and register for our Food as Medicine for a Healthier Heart class. The food we eat can affect our quality of life including our heart health. Join us and learn about an anti-inflammatory heart healthy eating plan and learn simple ways to reduce your risk for heart disease. Food can be your medicine!
- Learn about the role of inflammation and heart health
- Which fats are heart healthy
- What foods dramatically lower/raise cholesterol
- 12 ways to eat like a Mediterranean
- Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Time: 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
- Location: Virtual class - the comfort of your home!
- Sign up here: http://Food as Medicine for a Healthier Heart https://www.inovaevents.org/CREG/ClassDetails.aspx?ClassID=25514&DeptID=3&sid=40