The goals of your personalized nutritional coaching program are to radically improve your health, your life, to resolve concerns specific to you and your body, and to provide you with tools for a lifetime of balance.
Together, we will determine which foods are right for your body. We also will explore what nourishes you at the deepest levels in all areas of your life. This unique approach provides meaningful, lasting results.
During Your Personalized Nutritional Coaching Program We Will Work Together To:
- Set goals
- Deal with food cravings
- Create a consistent action plan
- Identify the best foods for your body
- Make simple lifestyle changes
- Be healthy on the road and on the go
- Improve personal relationships & communication
- Integrate new, healthier food into your diet
- Make better food choices at work
- Get support from others
- Create lasting balance
- Become comfortable and competent in cooking
- Grow awareness
- Plan healthy menus
- And most of all . . . have fun!
If you have tried a variety of diets, and been disappointed with your past results, you will be pleasantly surprised when you work with me. You will get a personalized eating and wellness plan that is practical, works with your lifestyle, is tailored to your individuality.
Your Program includes…
- Two, one-hour sessions per month, with detailed recommendations in person or in the comfort of your home or office via the phone!
- Unlimited e-mail support between sessions
- Food samples and self-care products
- Access to my amazing lending library
- A Health Food Store or Green Market Tour
- Books, Cd's, handouts, a magazine subscription, and other materials
- Hands-on cooking classes that focus on quick and easy meals.
Conventional dietary theories present you with food restrictions and limitations that are difficult to sustain over time. Such quick fixes will not help you achieve life-long wellness nor do they bring out the body’s natural inclination toward balance. Together, we will introduce new and healthful foods and activities, gently and slowly. As you start to feel better, these habits have a natural tendency to take hold and replace less healthful habits.
As you become more physically fit, other areas of your life such as relationships, career and creativity start to improve. You will naturally begin to crave those foods and activities that make you feel better, and to make time in your life for those things that are truly important to you.
In our first consultation we will discuss your unique situation in depth and determine how I can help you reach your personal goals. We will be able to see if we are a good match and if this approach will work for you. Even this first session will demonstrate how a holistic, individualized approach can make a major difference in your life.
I am also a qualified program provider with empowris. Ask how the cost of my services could be subsidized by your employer. www.empowris.com