Food impacts your level of success in building strong immunity and fighting disease and illness. By choosing to incorporate “ brain healthy super foods” in your diet on a regular basis, you can avoid common illnesses, help to prevent disease, slow the aging process and keep your brain healthy.
Based on the popular books Superfoods Rx: Fourteen Superfoods That Will Change Your Life , Genius Foods & The End of Alzheimers these books teach the simple but profound premise: some foods are dramatically better than others for our health and longevity…come learn what they are. Whether you are 63 or 23 now is the right time to start eating the Superfoods Way.
- What are “superfoods”
- Simple ways to bring superfoods & genius foods into the diet
- Tasty superfood substitutes
- Superfoods vs. Junk foods
- Boosting nutritional content
- Resources:The End of Alzheimer’s/ Dale E. Bredesen, MD
- Genius Foods Become Smarter, Happier and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life
- Superfoods RX: 14 Foods That Will Change Your Life by Dr. Steven Pratt, MD
- Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Time: 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM
- Location: Virtual class - the comfort of your home!
- Investment in self: $49.00
- To register: https://www.inova.org/CREG/ClassDetails.aspx?ClassID=20746&DeptID=3&sid=1